For Immediate Release: May 16, 2023
The National Citizens Inquiry arrives in Ottawa
Ottawa – The last three scheduled days of hearings being hosted by the National Citizens Inquiry begin in Ottawa Wednesday morning. The hearings run from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, May 17 – 19.
Among the topics to be examined during the hearings are the World Health Organization’s proposed pandemic treaty, the impact of the COVID response on the economy, media censorship, the origin of COVID and the human cost of vaccine harm. In addition, Pascal Najadi, a triple vaccinated author and former Investment Banker will discuss criminal charges filed in Switzerland and a lawsuit taking place in New York.
Expert witnesses testifying will include:
- Mr. James Corbett – Investigative Reporter
- David Freiheit – Lawyer and producer of “VivaFrei” podcast
- Catherine Austin Fitts – Economist
- Maurice Gatien – Lawyer
- Dr. Keren Epstein Gilboa – Phd in Developmental Psychology
- Ms. Natasha Gonek – Investigator for Self Regulatory Agencies
- Dr. Kyle Grice – Chiropractor
- Ms. Anita Krishna – Former Global TV Director
- Ms. Sheila Lewis – Potential Transplant recipient
- Dr. Edward Leyton – Family physician
- Dr. Daniel Nagase – Family physician
- Mr. Pascal Najadi – Author and former Investment Banker
- Dr. Stephen Malthouse – Family Physician
- Dr. Denis Rancourt – Physicist and Covid researcher
- Dr. Chris Shoemaker – Family Physician
- Dr. David Speicher – Virologist
- Dr. Jeff Wilson – Expert in Public Health
The names of private citizens testifying will only be available during the hearings.
The Ottawa hearings will be broadcast live on the NCI website https://nationalcitizensinquiry.ca/nci-live/ and on the NCI social media channels
The Ottawa venue is
Ottawa Conference and Event Centre,
200 Coventry Road, Ottawa, ON K1K 4S3
Telephone: (613) 288-3450
Due to limited space in the hearing room the public is asked to arrange for access through Eventbrite: https://nationalcitizensinquiry.ca/event/ottawa-ontario/
Members of the media are asked to provide identification to NCI volunteers on site to obtain access. Prior notification of attendance to [email protected] will assist in assuring seating.
NCI spokesperson, Michelle Leduc Catlin, will be at the hearings and will be able to assist you.
NCI is a Canada-wide citizen-led and citizen-funded initiative to investigate governments’ COVID-19 policies in a fair and impartial manner that is completely independent from government. Through questioning led by lawyers, individual Canadians and experts will present evidence under oath to Independent Commissioners.
Media inquiries concerning the National Citizens Inquiry should be directed to: [email protected]