Nationwide: The National Citizens Inquiry (NCI) opens three days of hearings in Winnipeg this Thursday, April 13, 2023. Expert witnesses are to include:
• Natalie Bjorklund Gordon – Geneticist and Epidemiologist
• Stephen Theriault – Medical microbiologist
• Jessica Rose – Expert on the VAERS data
• Staff Sgt Rick Abott – Edmonton Police Officer
• Jay Bhattacharya – Professor of Medicine at Stanford, co-author The Great Barrington Declaration
• Jeffrey Tucker – Founder of the Brownstone Institute
• Deanne McLeod – Medical Researcher
• Charley Hooper – Researcher on Early Covid Treatment
The Winnipeg hearings, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central, will be broadcast live on the NCI website https://nationalcitizensinquiry.ca/nci-live/ and on the NCI Rumble Channel
The Winnipeg venue is Holiday Inn Winnipeg – Airport West, 2520 Portage Ave., Winnipeg, MB R3J 3T6 Ph. (204) 885-4478 https://ywgwest.com/
Due to limited space in the room the public is asked to arrange for access through Eventbrite.
Members of the media are asked to provide identification to NCI volunteers on site to obtain access. Prior notification of attendance to email@example.com will assist in assuring seating. NCI spokesperson, Michelle Leduc Catlin, will be at the hearings and will be able to assist you.
Hearings will follow in:
• Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, from April 20 to 22
• Red Deer, Alberta, from April 26 to 28
Further hearings are scheduled for Vancouver, Quebec, and Ottawa.
NCI is a Canada-wide citizen-led and citizen-funded initiative to investigate governments’ COVID-19 policies in a fair and impartial manner that is completely independent from government. Through questioning led by lawyers, individual Canadians and experts will present evidence under oath to Independent Commissioners. The first six days of hearings were held in Truro, NS and Toronto, ON.
Media inquiries concerning the National Citizens Inquiry should be directed to: